Re:OT cd manufacturing/packaging

hey all,

apologies for lack of loop content (i haven't picked up *my* DL4 yet :-)

only 'cause i don't know who else to ask, and i know lotsa you guys (no
gender
implied) have done your own cd projects... are there any recommendations of
companies that not only burn & print smallish quantities of cd's (i'm
talking
2,000+) but handle printing of packaging as well? we have been in touch
with a
few companies here in socal but have not felt they understand simple
concepts
like *quality* (example: "why would you need to see a press proof? our
printer
uses all the standard inks...")

thanks in advance,

lance g.