Re: bit reduction & decimation

In a message dated 1/17/0 10:49:37 AM, r_t_cummings@compuserve.com writes:

>can anybody suggest an external effect unit (i.e. not software) that
>does digital decimation and/or bit reduction?
>
>i like "crunching" beats this way ...

The DL-4  Lo-fi delay mode does make that sound - I searched for a long
time
and am pleased with it as a DELAY...

But if you dont want delay, just processing your beats in real time, you
might try setting the DL-4 full wet and repeats on minimum,  tweak down
the
bits, and tweez the tone control.  Not sure but this would probably add a
slight delay to the rhythm, but if it was set 100% wet that might be fine.

Maybe I'll try it tonight at the studio...

Hey list!  It's been a while!   Hi Miko!  Papa!  Stig - London?  Tony -
and
all my L.A. pals...  What up?!

eric p
echo park