Re:fingernails part 2 & new EDP

> Subject: Re: fingernail clippers
> Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 21:26:19 -0500
> From: David Beardsley <xouoxno@virtulink.com>
> To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
>
> Look at the left hand. I don't think this person
> even plays guitar.
> --
> * D a v i d         B e a r d s l e y

yep I believe you're right..I never even scrolled to the right cause as
usual I was looking
at the equipment...ok I'll venture a guess..plays the upright harp or
maybe the
ChapmanStick___>>other wise clippers are overdue...unless it's a female
and then some
filing is in order.. (imho)

    myself? I use my thumbnail for picking..and you can cut yourself
quickly with your own
nails..especially if you break your 'pick'  (thumbnail )and forget and
don't file the rough
edges off.

and I feverishly await for them..the plexes that is....the other night I
was touching
pedals at whim on the EDP and ended up with a 61 sec.pattern that I
wandered around and
listened to for the next 3 hrs, trying to decide if I wanted to change
anything..I didn't
and just recorded it anyway....