RE: Yamaha SU700 problemos!

Hi Sam,
Song |copy (page 229) clearly saying that this feature is useful when you
want to edit one copy of the song while retaining another for safekeeping.

This is not a Yamaha SU700 problem.  SU700 is a wicked little thing and it
does not have any problems.

You should go over the things in the manual before you do something.

Regards,
Zed.