From: tony moore [mailto:moorelab@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2000 1:14 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: midi help needed

hey folks,

ok, i'm midi idiot. or a midiot as someone else has called me :-)  anyway,
have absolutely no experience using midi. i have the vague notion that it
can be used to control and synch devices, but that's it. here's some of
what
i would like to do. i'd like to synch my edp with my roland dr sample so my
edp loops are in time with the groove samples/loops. also, i perform with a
percussionist who has a jam man. we'd like to synch the edp and jam man so
our loops are in time with each other. lastly, i'd like to synch my edp and
dr sample with my digi 001 mac recording system so i can add loops to a
previous recording in time. is any/all of this possible? any suggestions on
resources to learn how to do this? thanks!

tony

ps - looks like i will be moving to the la area later this year (old
arleta,
ca thread), but not in time to see you folks at namm :-(