Re: Live Acoustic amplifications

Hey Luis,
De-lurking long enough to say you may be interested to take a peek at our
Oneida Nylon string guitar. See it on our webpage at
http://ithacastring.com/oneida.html
 Also ,anyone attending the NAMM show. Please stop by and see us  in Kentia
Hall Booth #7240. We are shareing a booth with Daedalus Cabinets. Also of
great interest to anyone  into acoustic instrument amplification .On the
web
at
http://www.daedalusmusic.com/
Regardsardsardsardsardsarsd,