Re: strange instruments/"electric didgeridu"

hi folks ,
thought i might comment on this thread...one of the 2 bands i am fortunate
enough to contribute to is Psuedo Buddha (Bobdog, and James Sidlo from LD)
well any way we have a didg player (eucalyptus) who does mucho looping
his looper of choice is an old Ibanez DM-1100...he has the ability to
adjust
parameters, unavailable on my jamman, and plex. it is a unique modern
approach to a very ancient instrument.

if ya have'nt checked out our website,, you can hear this looped didg,,and
other strange instruments

http://www.pseudobuddha.com

james