Re: Guitar synth..take it (or leave it ) for what it is

Heh heh...  One of my first looping experiments was to set up a microphone
by my front door, ring the bell, and try to record my dog's barking and
then
do something rhythmic with it.  The final product definitely fell into my
very large "failed experiments" file, although it was much better than the
duet I tried to write for dog and piano.  :)

With regards to the synth firestorm I started, I've decided to skip it for
now in favor of a used Boss GT3 and an EH Microsynth reissue, which I just
can't wait to get my hands on.  The Sherman Filterbank will also have to
wait til later...

Peter

"I guess you go too far when pianos try to be guitars."  (or vice versa)

                                -Tori Amos, "Northern Lad"