Roland GR-30 and Godin Multiac Steel String w/SA for sale

Hi everyone,

If anyone is interested I have a Roland GR-30 with 15 foot cable and manual
in excellent condition along
with a beautiful sunburst Godin Multiac Acoustic Steel string guitar
(w/hard
shell case) that has Synth Access via the RMC pickup
system for sale.

Together they make a great Guitar/Synth combination with excellent tracking
and acoustic sound !
I haven't been using it much lately thus I need to sell them. I will sell
them together for $1000 (buyer pays shipping)
or separately ($400 for the GR-30, $700 for the Godin Multiac).

Gary Weideman
630-979-4957