Re: D-beam (light-beam)

At 08:41 AM 2/29/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Hey Papa... These guys have a full midi controller product range of
>light, tough and sound sensitive sensors integrated into a system.
>I've drooled over possible applications of these pups for the last
>year, but alas, won't have cash for that kind of stuff for a good
>while. You may as well be the guinea pig for this stuff as well! 8-)
>I'm gonna have to get back down to your place for some playing and
>demo-ing of your latest level of gear integration!
>
>Bestest...
>-Miko
>
>Infusion Systems web site....
>
>http://www.infusionsystems.com/products/

Definitely one of the favorite 3rd-party companies by users of Max when I
was on the Max list (yep, I still have my copy of Max - even have the $99
upgrade card though I'm not sure if Opcode or Cycling74 will honor it
anymore).

Anyway, I'm always interested in hearing about how people find ways to
perform electronic music in an almost theatrical manner using sensors like
these to detect their movements, like that woman from Mills College who
used the velvet glove (yep, the same that I mentioned in a post while back
for which I got flamed for my alleged ignorance of women musicians :)).

Paolo