Re: While I was away... (echoplex?)

At 3:24 PM -0800 3/1/00, Mark Sottilaro wrote:
>Hey all,
>
>I've been away from the list for a while, but when I last was subscribing,
>there was all kinds of talk about Gibson re releasing the Echoplex.  Don't
>tell me... it didn't happen.  Did it?  Did anyone release a looping device
>that synchs to MIDI like the Echoplex, or the JamMan?  Have we been
>totally
>forgotten by the music industry?

Gibson moved the Echoplex to their Trace-Elliot division, who has
production in full swing. They were showing units at NAMM last month, and I
believe they are just starting to ship the first ones off that line to
dealers now. The backorder list is huge though, so they'll be gone as soon
as the dealers get them. You might want to get on that list if you want to
get one any time soon!

kim

http://www.annihilist.com/  |