Re: Helmholtz, Eno, Partch, and frequency

This gives me an idea for a sound installation.  A bunch of glass tubes of
various lengths and diameters, each filled with a different colored liquid
which
slowly (and randomly?) raises and lowers, each tube has a microphone
running to
its own looper unit, each looper has a different loop length.  Place this
is a
public setting, like a coffee shop, and let it go.  A Helmholtz/Eno Organ?

-Allan