Re: Interesting...

I have meditated with an Indian Guru for 26+ years.  When I get into a
timeless, thoughtless space,the eternal, expansive now.......it's great...
the Zone   I get into this Zone while looping and time goes away....(I'm
sure I've offended some of the anti-spiritual humanists and I'm happy
about
it.) Om and Out Papa Dave