Digest problem

Hi all.

I have subscribed to the digest form of this list but I'm having a bit of trouble that I hope someone might be able to help me with.

The digest is sent to me as a series of individual attachments.  I have to then open them one at a time which is a royal pain.  I am using the infamous Outlook Express and compared to some of you out there I guess I am still quite an email novice.  Is there a way to adjust some parameters to receive them in one page scrollable form or is this just the way the digest will have to  come to me.

Thanks,

Jim