Re: GIBSON Echoplex DP

   If I recall correctly, the MSRP for the original EDP was around $1000
for
the unit and another $130 for the foot controller. Actually, even as I
write
this, I remember that these prices are from Musician's Friend. I have no
idea
what the actual MSRP would have been. I purchased mine for about $750
altogether ( I got a really good deal! ).
   -Mike

   www.mikegeorgin.com