Re: four-channel output/surround reverb

hi

sometimes (....when i have space and the gear) i work with 4
bassamps...each in a
corner of the room. And at the end of my chaine (after the jamman) i put
the akai
headrush, who simulates a tape echo with 4 heads ... and , right, every
"virtual
head" goes to another amp.
I don't know, if it is surround, but it sounds great.

jesús