Re: Digitech PMC-10 programming pad?

Stephen

one of our LD subscriber Sean has made _the_ utility for you
Raymond the pmc10 editor for pc
you'll need the remote only if you have already patches in the machine
(to send it out to midi)

but as I understand it you're starting from scratch so no prob: make all
your patches from raymond then send them to pmc
I don't use my remote since raymond came out

Claude

download it here http://sean_.home.mindspring.com/pmc/index.html