Re: Drum machine for loops / echoplex

   Hey folks,
 I just picked up a Roland MC 505 Groovebox and man is it cool! I don't
really
have any experience with MIDI stuff ; right now I have my EDP synced to
the 505.
I like the idea of looping in time to the groovebox. Here's the problem;
when I
hit 'record' the EDP doesn't start right away. I know that it has to wait
for
the next clock signal or something. Also , when I'm done recording my loop
, the
EDP doesn't stop right away. Am I missing something. This "should" work.
Any
thoughts are most appreciated!
  Mike
www.mikegeorgin.com