roland dr.sample/smart media card questions

Hello all, I have a few questions about using the media cards with this
device so if anyone out there has one and can answer'em I'd appreciate it
greatly.

---how long after inserting the card does it take for the samples to load?
basically want to use it in a live setting sending the samples into a
looper
but don't want to have to wait too long for them to load... especially if
have more than one card.

----anyone experience problems using them; ie. losing data?

----is it possible to get the samples from banks A and B onto a card
(C/D)...
so you can back-up what is in the ram?

what should I expect to pay for a 4mb card?  Does it have to be a roland?

very much thanks in advance
cheers
jack