Re: Looper realbook 3 out!!! (was looper tablature)

I'm just a wannabe looper so maybe I don't know of which I speak (or type)
but it seems to me, that a loop is a loop. If the EDP is capturing a good
full range of sound, how could it be less than the JamMan, especially since
the EDP can capture a much longer loop than the JM?

Doug Miller
http://home.columbus.rr.com/dougmiller