Re: EMUSIC Playlist

-----Original Message-----
From: Illfusion <illfusion@lamere.net>
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com <Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com>
Date: Sunday, February 27, 2000 9:48 PM
Subject: Re: EMUSIC Playlist

>whats that pseuo budda??? i'm new in this whole web thing thing , or
>e-mailing list. i'm a "looper" so to speak but what you guys are talking
>about is really got me scratching my noggin...no disrespecting i'm really
>glad i did whatever it is i did to get you guys e-mailing me all these
>tips
>and stupp and the whole torn vs fripp thing, well thats a whole different
>story. what pseuba are you talking about though??

Pseudo Buddha is a group featuring members of this mailing list.  Please
check out the playlists at my web site for 12-16-99 and 2-24-00.  I'm so
behind in email, only now am I seeing the Ben Neil thread.  I saw him at a
Gathering in Philadelphia a few years ago.  Great show.

Bill         billfox@fast.net            http://wdiyfm.org
Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show.  Thursdays at
11pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in Easton and
Phillipsburg.  Email me if you wish to submit music for airplay
consideration.
Visit http://www.crosswinds.net/~shadowplay for the ShadowPlay site.