Re: Napster

Hi All-

        As per Napster...

        I've been in the 'real' music world (you know, the one that tries
make a living in music...). I does not infringe on those young/new
musicians that only want their material to be heard by anyone...

        It kills me as an artist who wishes to continue to make a living
from
the distribution of my work via the net.

        If napster helps musicians (who want to make a living)...

        Excuse me (PLEASE) I just got home from learning about music and
had
103 messages waiting...

        Napster is a nice program that can eliminate musicians (Musicians
that
would enjoy spending the time that auto builders do on their work and
still eat).

        Napster is on a par with any program that comes along  takes your
job
away!!!!!!

        I better stop now.

love,