New List Member

Hi there!

I just joined the list.  I found the URL at TalkBass.com in an e-mail from
Michael Manring where he suggested this as a good point of interest.  The
web-site is very informative and will start to dive in there when time
permits.

I play the electric bass guitar; a Yamaha TRB4-P.  I don't own any looping
equipment but I am finding myself drawn closer and closer to it the more I
develop my solo work.  I have been playing for 6 years.  I started when I
was 25.  I play in a developing band when I can, and continue to develop my
solo pieces.  I have a solo site at mp3.com www.mp3.com/orisonlatria that
has one little tune that I'm working on.  They require one to sign up so I
grabbed what I had in the computer.  I'll be adding to it as time permits.
I'm looking forward to the discussions on the list and contributing where I
can.

-Daniel