FS: MPX-G2

Since many people here are looking for used vortexi or jamdudes,
here's another option:

I'm selling my 1.5 year old MPX-G2  for $825.  This rack unit
is essentially 90% of a vortex, 80% of a jamman, most
of a MPX-500 and an analog preamp (w/ distortion) in a single
box.  You can read an online review of it at http://www.sospubs.co.uk,
search for "Lexicon MPX G2".    The unit is in excellent shape,
it has been in the same rack the whole time, and never left the studio.
I have the original box and manual.

This is a very high quality unit w/ 24-bit I/O, some very nice
solid-state distortion, lots of great FX -- including the key
modulation and dual-delay algorithms from the Vortex, and
a Jamman delay patch (ok, not as flexible as the original, but
much better sounding), a kick-butt pitch shifter, and the
reverb unit itself.  There are internal moduation options, with an
envelope follower, internal LFO's and midi clock sync for just
about everything.  If you have any specific feature quesitons,
send me email.

So why am I selling it?  I've built a monster looping rig in
Supercollider based around a matrix patchbay, a quadraphonic
mixer and numerous FX -- so I do most of my serious signal
munging in that.  It has gotten to where I only used the pitch
shifter, phaser and basic delay on the MPX-G2 -- not a
very efficient use of a rack space, so I'm swapping it out
for a Boss GT-3, which provides both the necessary basic
FX (for guitar), and some much needed foot control.

For fastest response mail me at my main address:
jcoker@jguru.com.

Jim