Robert Rich & Pseudo Buddha gig 5/13/00 San Antonio

hi Folks
wanted to mention a upcoming gig that im real excited about. Robert Rich
will be playin La Tuna 100 Probandt 210-224-8862 this Sat night. Robert
rich
has recorded with Steve Roach (SoMa) and im pretty sure DavidTorn plays on
his latest record. Pseudo Buddha will play first then Robert will follow
(maybe even join us for awhile) I'll be bringing out my EDP for looping my
chapman stick (not something i do much as of late) and bobdog will also be
looping with his EDP (all on the same rock slab)

i expect a very surreal and relaxin evening of sound
what little ive heard of Robert Rich's music is fantastic
hope some of you can make it we start about 8:30 or so and this ones free

thanks,
james