Re: EDP undo button

>  reverse is unfortunately too complex a function for the edp to be able
>to undo
> (don't know if you've tried the reverse function out yet, but it's tres
>cool.
> check out kim's reverse suggestions if you haven't already...)

I  always undo my reverse by hitting... Reverse!  You can do this any
number of
times and it's very interesting to put something down, hit reverse, lay
down the
same part on an  overdub, and hit reverse again. now you have your
original part
going forward and reverse. mix more overdubs and reverses and stir until
your dog
starts to whine...

      HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
  "Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

  Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
  info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.