Re: Robert Rich & Pseudo Buddha gig 5/13/00 San Antonio

-----Original Message-----
From: david auker <davauk@hevanet.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com <Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com>
Date: Friday, May 12, 2000 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: Robert Rich & Pseudo Buddha gig 5/13/00 San Antonio

>Sounds like this performer is getting around - any source of info on his
>touring schedule?  (He coming to Portland, OR?)

I dug out some old email and edited out the shows that have alread taken
place.

Bill         billfox@fast.net
http://wdiyfm.org/schedule/s_emusic.html
Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show.  Thursdays at
11pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in Easton and
Phillipsburg.  Email me if you wish to submit music for airplay
consideration.

News from Robert Rich
----------------------------
* Robert's Spring Tour continues

The concerts in the Netherlands, Italy, and Philadelphia went very well.
The second half of Robert's tour begins on April 28.
The San Francisco concert, originally scheduled for April 22, has been
postponed due to building renovations. Tentative new date is May 27.
Contact the following address for rescheduling info:(415) 292-5556-608,
shawn@pangeamusic.com
The following dates are confirmed. Check Robert's website
(http://www.amoeba.com) for the latest news.

Saturday, May 13 -  San Antonio TX
La Tuna, 9:00 PM
100 S. Probandt
Admission: Free
Also playing: PseudoBuddha
Wednesday, May 17 - Durango, CO
Barefoot Dance Studio
1301 Florida Rd. 81301
7:30 PM, $10 admission
info: 970-382-3829, 970-385-3702
http:// www.alteredstate.org
Saturday, May 20 - Orange County, CA
Shamballa 3
more information: www.peachfuzz.net/shamballa
Sunday, May 21 - Big Sur, CA
Big Sur Experimental Music Festival
Henry Miller Library, Highway 1
Robert starts at ~3:00 PM
Info: (831) 667-2574
Also playing: Fred Frith, others, all weekend

The following is a tentative rescheduling:

Saturday, May 27 - San Francisco
New Avalon Ballroom, 827 Hyde St.
Contact the following address to make sure it's happening:
Info, tickets: (415) 292-5556-608, shawn@pangeamusic.com
You can order signed copies of Robert Rich titles from the
Petri Dish, at http://www.amoeba.com
                     Soundscape / Amoeba
                        P.O. Box 1471
                   Mountain View, CA 94042
                    http://www.amoeba.com
Robert Rich / Soundscape Productions / Amoeba Music
P.O. Box 1471                  glurp@amoeba.com
Mountain View, CA 94042 USA    http://www.amoeba.com