Re: Looping Therapy

I'm sure a lot of us here have mates/etc. that are at times glad that we
are
into looping material, if only because it keeps us out of their hair for a
part of the day!  Whose therapy is that, eh?

Seriously though, my most positive listener feedback has been from cancer,
cardiac, and terminal  patients.  I don't know that they like the looping
or
are even aware of it functionally - more often the comments have to do with
"no sharp edges" to interrupt the kind of meditation only practiced by
those
who have overcome most effects of morphine and other severe pain killers.
In this case the slightest nudge, physically or sonically, can do this and
do more than ruin their day.  While one might make jokes (and I have
occasionally) about "music to die to," it does bring one to think seriously
about the impact one has in the world, especially on the individual level.
I am at least gratified beyond my original belief, and thankful that I can
continue in this manner.

Stephen Goodman       * The free Loop of the Week!
EarthLight Productions * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios

"Petr Dolak" <pepetr@crnet.net> put forth: