Re: Is it possible to sync Vortex to EDP?

Jonathan El-Bizri wrote:

> Aww, pretty please? Since I have my EDP synched to midi, I may never be
>able
> to get my vortex to synch with it.
>
> bIz

You're right as there is no beat sync sent while in sync:in it sadly
doesnt work in this mode

what it does :

the plex emulates a vortex tap tempo push at _cycle_ boundaries
when you multiply the cycle is not changed
when you end multiply with quantized/record the plex makes one unified
cycle of the multiples:
a multiplied vortex delay time (check vortex man for delay time limits
handling)

when you end multiply with unQ/record the plex makes one cycle off the
just determined time:
a new vortex delay time

now when you play some music thru this it depends on ....the music

Mathias's mod

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/LDarchive/200005/msg00000.html

Claude