Loop Therapy

Sure!

I find that there are several aspects to this kind of thing that really
make it a therapeutic type activity:

When I do this, I end up looping for much longer than I think I would.
It's not unusual for me to create a 45-60 minute loop without even really
thinking.  I'll look up and realize an hour has passed and be amazed.

I use the Procrastination looper on my Macintosh (I've got both a 6400
and a G4...come to think of it, my wife should try it on her iMac DV SE
since she's got such a great voice, but I digress) with guitar and vortex.

Some of the atmospheres I create are quite nice.  I did one particular
session last January and basically had 7-8 9-12 minute loops as edited
from one big loop.

I'm sure it relaxes me since I emerge sort of pleasantly soma'ed out.
But as far as relaxing others, I've no clue.

-t