Re: Tim reynolds

Yeah there should be plenty of looping even at the acoustic show...in fact,
if it's a solo show I would be inclined to think that there would be MORE
looping going on than usual.  Do check him out.  It's odd that his name
didn't come up in the archive.  I know that 4 or 5 months back I was in the
midst of some threads about him.