Re: Looper -> multitrack

> then migrated to Cycling74's Max/MSP

i see that it's official - Cycing74 now owns MAX.
kool!  I've been lusting after MAX for a while now,
but since i get my  (wintel) computers free from work,
i've hesitated getting a Mac.  I am leaning a bit
closer now though....

> So, "My own looping stuff" is a rather huge Max/MSP
> patch that I have
> mentioned here a few times before, plus a bunch of
> more traditional
> outboard gear and a digital mixer under MIDI
> footpedal control.

Do you know jhno?  He's been working with c74 & Pluggo
for a while...& doing looping with MAX/MSP.  he &
others are doing a gig this weekend at Natoma in
celebration of the aquisition of MAX.  Unfortunately
the big sur experimental music festival is this
weekend too, or else i'd go.

In what ways does the digital mixer respond to midi?

stephen