Re: birdsongs of the jurassic

Kenny Bergle wrote:

About Birdsong,

Anyone interested should check out the Science News weekly magazine of 4 weeks ago (also I believe there's a Science News website too but never been there).  It's all about scientists' research into what motivates birdsong and what changes the melody in the song, and what constitutes melody. The title of the article is "Are All Singers Musicians?".   Pretty interesting...

having been completely blown away by the chicago museum's unveiling of "sue" (it's got a wishbone!): what do we suppose dinosaur songs sounded like? lotsa very low frequency, i would think...

lance g.