Re: EDP FOOT CONTROLLER

Hello Brett,
thanks for writting is definetly the foot pedal. It seems that the next
loop
and the mute button are broken. Its getting on my nerves everytime having
change this switches iīve already changed the record and undo button
because
they were acting up.I am in a very normal climate and there isnīt much
static here. then again i am not an electronic wizard. is there a better
solution as far as reliability? what switches are you using?
thanks again in advance!
Luis