Re: Sustaniac question

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luis Angulo" <L.Angulo@t-online.de>
To: <Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2000 6:25 PM
Subject: Re: Sustaniac question

> Do you know if is possible to build the Sustaniac it into a strat which
> already has the roland GK electronics built in? How is the service and
work
> by sustainiac, has anybody had a guitar worked on?

I had them wire a mini-Sey.Duncan humbucker to the Sustainiac and then I
replaced my two bridge pickups in my Godin LG with the assembly - and it
works and sounds great.

>From what I remember, they make a Sustainiac to replace a single coil and
one to replace a mini-humbucker;

The best person to ask about your strat is Alan Hoover at Maniac
(manufacturer of the Sustainiac) - he is a great guy to talk to and aims to
please his customers - someone already posted their www in an earlier
reply.

Gerry