Re: Inverse Pan?

>If you hook two mono inputs to the outputs of a Stereo Pan Pedal, can you
>get their "Mixed" sum at one of the inputs?
>
>I'm looking for a way to make mixing my floor effects easier...
>
>       Kevin

probably not, the stereo pan pot has two independent pots.

You need a simple linear pot, feed the outputs of the floor effects
to each end of the pot and use the slider as output.

you can also mix the two outputs of a Stereo Pan Pedal with two
resistors of the size of the pots.

Or forget about the pedal and mix the effect outputs with two 10kOhm
resistors and turn down the effect you dont need.

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org