New Looping Software

Hello all,

This is actually my first post to this mailing list!  I had never heard of
its existence until a friend pointed it out the other day.  I guess the
Internet is a big place :-)

The reason I'm posting is to point out a software package that I've been
developing for the last few months.

The software allows you to take a video, audio, or mixed media file, and in
pseudo-real-time, break it up, mix it up, create complex patterns, loop
them, trigger segments and patterns via your computer keyboard, or from an
external MIDI device.  All of the above can be done during a live
performance, with no cheesy interface getting in your way.  You can even
beat match your complex loops and they will stay in synch indefinitely.

If you want to check it out in detail, please visit my web page, where you
can download a demo version.

http://members.home.net/smartmonkeyplayer

I hope to have the full version ready in a few weeks.

Thanks!

Stephen Evans