ECHOPLEX NIGHTMARE

I was about to write to LD about my great satisfaction with my edp that has never had problems with anything like overheating.
I wanted to do this later, after having made  my night solo session.
I have switched on my rack and, when I switched on my Edp, my arms falled down: every light, led, and display segment is blinking without any sense, like a christmas tree.
I go back to my first Edp experience, when the same happened before sending it to Oberheim/Gibson for fixing.
I have received it back two months ago, since then everything was working correctly and I was starting to feel free from that sense of unsafeness in using it.
Now... I switched on and off for 5 times, waiting some minutes between each time. Always the same show.
I did reset it: nothing changes.
Do I have to stop thinking to use any looper in my music buildings ?!
What hell do these machines have inside of them ?

Luca