Re: trade secrets! (was Re: barefoot looping)

>At 12:12 PM 6/2/00 -0700, you wrote:
>>...Ninja-style shoe socks Buckaroo Bonzai had? :)...
>>> Actually, I've come to use the kind of shoe-socks they give away on
>>> international flights. They don't have a separated big toe...
>>...anyone worried about getting a shock from going barefoot?...
>>*see prev. posts.

Sounds like this tread (sorry, bad pun) might be heading towards "playing
seated vs standing" territory. I play standing, but since I'm pretty much
right-footed as far as operating switches and pedals, I've found that
lately I've been getting a very sore left heel, and often wish I could be
using both feet to control my electrons, though I'm not sure I really want
to play seated. How have you fellow box-stompers and treadletoes dealt with
this?

Tim