Re: Jamman V0.4 + MIDI control

Hi Ed:

We have version .02, so we will have to contact Bob and see what he has to
say...always a treat.

Your posts are most helpful.  We also have obtained an older pmc-10 and
will
be using it to midi access the Jamman from here on in, so hope we can email
for hints, since you have trod Jamman/pmc 10  path before.

Best,
Roctologists