Re: Power Cord Source

I like to make up a few shorties now and then to keep up with my growing
supply of wall warts. It's great to be able to use every outlet on the
power
strip! The idea about the computer room cord source is great. I got a
small
supply from the college I go to when they upgraded their systems.

Here is another source: American Science and Surplus
www.sciplus.com

I haven't been to the site but I'm sure they would help fill a request for
the cables. I am lucky enough to have store right by my house and it's
full
of just about anything you couldn't imagine finding in a store. I seen a
few
bins full of cables like the one you would need to cut up for your setup.
think they were in the same aisle as the guts from a Teddy Ruxspin.
Needless
to say I had to buy one of those! :)

Good luck,
Peter B.