Re: Suggested 'net radio stations

Well, I'd suggest mp3.com. Not because they're big on the internet, but
because there I've found tons and tons of user-created mp3 stations. Most
of
them feature independent, unsigned musicians that are doing some
interesting
stuff. Someone here mentioned that they were making a "Loopers Delight"
station there, featuring LD musicians that are on mp3.com.

Anyway, you can listen to a station by genre, or select an artist you find
interesting and listen to stations that feature him or her.

Another thing you could do is go to a search engine like Altavista, and to
an advanced search with the word "streaming" and a phrase like "looping
musicians", both with plus signs like this:

+"looping musicians" +streaming

Hope this helps.

Matt Davignon