Hardisc recording

Hello outhere,
I am getting into hardisc recording and trying to gather some information
before i buy.I only have my PC so i need to buy all the components,sound
card,software, etc. I was recomended the Guillemot Maxi Studio Isis versus
the Cubase or Logic audio. has anybody experience or compared these?Therer
is also the pro tools home recording studio.What i am looking for is a good
professional program with sequencer and sampling capabilities and easy to
work with! As far as sound cards what is my best option? There´s the
Montego,turtle beach,etc.
I apreciate your comments!
thanks
L.A.