Re: EDP

Well, to each there own but it really isn't as complicated as you might
think.  Sure, the unit is crammed full of options but in reality you
only use the few that suit your style of playing.  Now that I have it
configured to what I want I only push the buttons on the foot controller
and don't even think about the other parameters accessible from the
front panel.  In effect my EDP is set up much like my DL/4 looper.  I
love the DL/4 (for $200 who couldn't) but having 16 megs of RAM,
Feedback control, and Undo in the EDP made it well worth the price.
Some of those other "complicated" options, like sync, will come in real
handy when I get a second EDP.  :-)

-Allan