--semi OT: mp3 question--

OK loopers, some guidance please:

I'm trying to put some loops up on MP3.com.
But after it seems the whole bloody track has
uploaded, i get an error saying the upload was
incomplete.  They specify the format required:

        MPEG 1.0, Layer 3, 128kbps, 44.1khz
        and Stereo

I'm encoding using RealJukebox Plus, and i am
indeed using the 128k bitrate setting.  I'm not
sure what "layer 3" is.

Any ideas what's going wrong here?  I don't
really feel like downloading more encoding
software--whatever MP3.com's is called.

I promise, when i finally get some material
uploaded successfully (with your help), you'll
have some fabulous loopage to listen to!

Thanks,
peter koniuto