list confusion???

Hi Kim sorry about the anger over the email mixup with Roxanne.  I can be
jerk sometimes.  I know you don't have time to check on all the problems.
still don't know why Roxanne received the loopers email.  Our computer
just
seems to shift the mail from papadave55@hotmail.com to potter@cruzio.com
with no one doing anything.  You do a great job and don't deserve to be
flamed by a disgruntled  looper (at least I'm not a disgruntled postal
worker)Sorry Postal Dave...  I still receive a few messages from loopers
delight and am able to write to the list but I can tell from the archive
that most are not coming through.  I can live with checking the archive
it's
just interesting how cyber space works sometimes.  Wish you the best,  Om
and Out Papa Dave