Jamman Queries

Hello there gang, I was wondering if owners of the fine Jamman have had any
problems not much unlike those occasionally experienced by EDP users??
This is not meant to start a one is better than other discussion, I ask
because I own two EDPs and am quite happy with them,and was contemplating
purchasing another looping device, and seeing as Jamman's are still around
(Ebay, et cetera)I was wondering if they had glitch, overheating, distorted
input, any kind of problems whatsoever.
I also ask because i've noticed in the time that i've been on the digest, I
never really see "my Jamman is acting really weird" complaints.
So, please advise directly unless you feel it would do the group some good
to know.
Thanks one and all, PedrOOrdeP