--Lexicon MPX-1 tweaking--

Since the archive search engine isn't up and
running currently:

I know some folks on this list have discussed
the Lexicon MPX-1, both as a looper and signal
processor.  I'm thinking about purchasing one,
more for processing my loops (already have
JM, EDP, and Vortex), than as a separate
looper (although another one round certainly
couldn't hurt!).

How programmable is this unit?  I've read that
one can have up to 5 effects running at a time,
and that one can put them in various orders,
etc.  But what about the tweakability of each
program?  I tend to do a LOT of parameter-
mangling.  Is this possible on the MPX-1?

Gracias,
peter koniuto