a place for Echoplex repair?

I'm having trouble with my Echoplex Digital Pro and it looks like a problem that needs professional attention. Can anyone on the list recommend a place for Echoplex repair in the U.S.?

BTW, before posting this question to the list, I looked for an answer in the Loopers' Delight links and FAQ, and also the archives, but didn't find the answer. I don't have my manual here at this time, and realize the answer is probably in there. But, reading the Loopers' Delight list made me wonder if Gibson may have sold off their production of Oberheim stuff to another company. So I thought I'd go ahead and post...

Here's some background info on the problem:

Initially, I thought problem was a bad REC button on the foot controller. However, pressing REC on the unit itself results in the same problem: it records for only a moment, a 0.16, or 0.24 second sample. The display flashes a "ooo" before it stops recording. At first that was a transitory event, now it's consistent and all the other functions are malfunctioning, as well.

It's out of warranty, and I purchased it last year in mint condition from a private owner. My plex has seen a lot use locally and on the road. It received a nasty blow this March (as if the airline baggage people dropped it straight out the cargo bay onto the tarmac), so I'm not surprised that my plex is unhappy.

I'm glad this list exists. I haven't visited since last year, but it was instrumental in my decision to buy, search, and locate the Echoplex.

Best regards,
Eric

sound thinking: http://pages.ripco.net/~eleon