RE: Line 6 DL4 or Boomerang?

> Dave Trenkel wrote...
> > The Boomerang isn't as hi-fi as the Line 6, but it sounds better
> than the specs should warrant.
>

> * The half speed concept has been replaced by slow speed, and you
> have your choice of five. All are musically related to "normal" speed.
> The choices are down a 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th or octave. The pitch drops
> and the playback is slowed like the current software going to half
> speed.

 Wow! What a great idea. Knowing that Kim is working on the EDP Upgrade as
well, which I believe will include a 1/2 speed option, another feature I
would vote for are more 'musical' speeds, like above. Hey, I can dream,
can't I?

Dave Eichenberger- guitars.loops.devices
http://home1.gte.net/artmusic/dave